Fees, Bonuses and Policies
Fees, Bonuses and Policies
Total Tour Fee $3,896 FROM TAMPA & ORLANDO
This trip saves you more than $500.00 as compared to equivalent tours. As you compare other similar tours, you may find almost $1000.00 in savings in the price and the bonuses which are detailed below. (Some trips may be of the same price.)
Besides, this trip has a scholarship.
Compare the prices, the hotels, and the itineraries and make the best choice.
BONUS FOR EARLY REGISTRATION
-$150.00 if you register by November 16, 2018
-$125.00 if you register by December 16, 2018
-$100.00 if you register by January 16, 2019
-$ 75.00 if you register by February 16, 2019
-$ 50.00 if you register by March 16, 2019
-$ 25.00 if you register by April 16, 2019
d’Albany EXTRA BONUS
While Pastors and Rabbi expect and receive many gifts and donations from people which is contrary to the Scriptures, Rev. David d’Albany does the opposite conformed to the Scriptures. He prepared a special bonus of $50.00 for each person traveling on his Tour. This extra bonus will be given after completion of the Tour and the return to the States.
Example SIMPLE CALCULATION:
If you register by November 16, 2018, then you will receive a bonus of $150.00 from EO Tours plus the d’Albany special bonus of $50.00. Your total fee will be $3,676.00 for the Tour, instead of $3,876.00.
YOUR ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE INCLUDES:
• Program fees and all Basic Tour & Guided Sightseeing
• Round trip international airfare from Tampa or Orlando (Additional baggage & optional fees may apply; see fine print for details)
• Fuel Surcharges and Government Taxes (Subject to change)
• Admin. Fees, Entrance Fees, Hotel Gratuities & Program Fees
• Daily breakfast & dinner (Buffet style - Jewish and Mediterranean cuisine)
• Deluxe motor coaches
• First class hotels & much more!
• Hotel gratuities
• Guided sightseeing
• Entrance fees to sites visited (as listed in itinerary)
• Fuel surcharges $600.
(All prices reflect a 4% cash discount.)
• Taxes $98 (Increases in government tax and fees are subject to change).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
• Optional Travel Protection Program (see premium schedule).
• Extensions and optional sightseeing as listed in the brochure.
• $75 Masada/Dead Sea Option
• Miscellaneous fees such as individual transfers; passports, laundry, lunches, beverages at meals & baggage fees.
• Voluntary “Love Offering” for guide and driver.
• $100 Document fee for Non-US/Canadian residents.
ALSO NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE - will appear on your statement:
If you choose Extension to Petra in Jordan or Egypt: Border taxes, visas, tips and other fees: $148 for Nile Cruise; $138 Petra.
Price is per person based on double occupancy. When available, single rooms are often smaller than doubles. While EOT will try to match roommates, EOT cannot guarantee a roommate will be available. Roommates may be assigned as late as 30 days prior to departure and, if one is not available or if you request a single room, the following charges apply: $598.00 during the basic week. Or, $498 for Nile Cruise; $198 for Petra.
(All prices reflect a 4% discount for full payment via check.)
• Registration by 12/16/2018:
$100 Registrations received by 12/16/2018. And $500 deposit will be due by 04/16/2019.
• Registrations between 12/17/2018 - 04/15/2019.
$300 Registration received by 4/15/2019. And $300 deposit will be due by 04/16/2019.
• Registrations between 04/16/2019 - 07/02/2019:
$600 Registrations received by 07/02/2019.
•• $1,200 second deposit needs to be paid by 07/03/2019. All guests must have $1,800 on their account by 07/03/2019 to be ticketed.
• Registrations between 07/03/2019 - 08/01/2019:
$1,800 must be paid and may be subject to late registration fees.
•• Final Payment (balance) is due on 08/02/2019.
If the Final Payment (balance) is paid after 08/02/2019, then a late payment fee of $100 will be assessed.
• The Travel Protection Plan premium will be due no later than 07/03/2019 to be in full effect. Travel protection premiums must be paid in addition to your deposits and in advance of the final payment for coverage to be in effect.
REGISTRATIONS RECEIVED after July 3, 2019 may receive an extra fee:
We welcome registrations after 07/03/2019.
• Registrations between 07/04/2019 - 07/18/2019 will incur a $100 per person fee.
• Registrations between 07/19/2019 - 08/02/2019 will incur a $200 per person fee.
• Registrations between 08/03/2019 - 08/17/2019 will incur a $400 per person fee.
• Registrations after 08/17/2019 will incur an additional fee based on air availability. The amount of additional fees will be advised upon registration.
Cancellation must be submitted in writing to EO Tours.
• IF YOU HAVE OPTIONAL TRAVEL PROTECTION PROGRAM:
100% of Cancellation Fees are covered by the optional Travel Protection Program, provided premium has been paid and reason for cancellation is coverable.
• WITHOUT OPTIONAL TRAVEL PROTECTION PROGRAM:
Those who do not take travel protection should be aware of the following cancellation penalties:
• From day of registration to 105 days prior to departure, you will be charged the $100 non-refundable administrative fee.
• Additionally, thereafter, you will be charged any airline fees and penalties and a single room supplement if your cancellation forces your roommate into a single occupancy supplement.
Between 104-60 days = $400 additional charge.
Between 59-45 days = $600 additional charge.
Between 44-31 days = 40% of the total cost.
Between 30 days to day of departure = 100% of the total cost.
On or after day of departure, there will be no refund for any services not used.
All prices quoted in this brochure are subject to change prior to payment in full due to currency fluctuations, fuel surcharge increases, government taxes and fees increases or unforeseen circumstances. In addition, you may be subject to a price increase after payment in full has been received due to potential government imposed taxes and fees.
AIRLINE ROUTES and TICKETS:
In order to keep prices low, EOT does not guarantee the most direct routing to your final destination. Once “printed”, airline tickets cannot be changed or refunded thereafter. Air transportation to/from your destination will be economy class on IATA and ARC carriers utilizing APEX or SUPER APEX non-refundable, non-amendable tickets for groups of 10 or more flying together on entire itinerary. If you choose to depart from a different city than your group or traveling companion, or deviate your flight and/or trip plans, and/or you are taking a pre or post tour, you may fly on a different scheduled flight(s) than the rest of your group.
All flights are subject to change by the airlines without advance notice. EOT is not responsible for such changes or delays and does not reimburse expenses resulting from such delays. If you are making your own flight arrangements to the departure city, we recommend you purchase a ticket that can be exchanged without large penalties.
ADDITIONAL AIRLINE FEES:
You will likely incur additional airline checked baggage fees that are not included in the price of the tour. These fees vary by airline and are at the airline’s discretion on each segment of the flight itinerary. Additionally, you may incur optional fees (food, excess baggage, overweight baggage, items of personal nature, etc.) as well. For more information, visit www.eo.travel/travelinfo/airlinefees.aspx.
Deviations from the standard tour program must be submitted in writing to EO Tours and are subject to additional airline fees, if applicable. Transfers for passengers who deviate are not included.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this brochure. While you will see all sites listed in this brochure, the order of sites and/or days and number of days may be altered to accommodate changes in airline, hotel schedules, and local conditions. Due to airline schedules, some participants may receive one or two extra leisure days at a nominal per day charge and some extensions may not be available on all departure dates. If itinerary changes necessitate extra overnights, you will be charged $125 per night; single rooms $175 per night. Meals for extra nights are not included.